The 16th edition of the "Rencontres du GIFEC" were held in Lyon at the Intercontinental - Hôtel Dieu. Gifec thus reaffirms its commitment to remain an essential and privileged forum for the profession.
This event took place in a prestigious setting and brought together quality speakers, all the distributors of industrial supplies and all the manufacturers who are members of Gifec.
The event ended at 11:30 pm with a convivial and gourmet cocktail reception.
Well-known speakers will lead the evening on the following themes:
What is Europe's industrial future?
What will be our choice of performance: economic, technological, ecological or human?
The Grand Hôtel-Dieu, before becoming one of the most beautiful hotels in the city of Lyon, was an emblematic part of Lyon's architectural heritage, with its 800 years of history. Totally renovated in 2019 by designer Jean-Philippe Nuel, we were happy to let you rediscover it on this occasion.
See you soon.
The presidents, Serge Teyssier & Eric Pasquier
Welcome drink - badge distribution 5:15pm
1st Part 6:00 pm to 6:45 pm. = Can we really dissociate "Economy-Ecology-Equity"
With essayist and entrepreneur Yannick Roudaut
Could the industrial slowdown of a lack of raw materials be inevitable? How will the citizens of a changing Europe react to the massive arrival of new societal challenges? As these sudden paradigm shifts require a rapid evolution of civil society's mentalities, what changes are there to be expected in consumer habits?
Part 2 from 6:45 pm to 7:25 pm = Will the global economy be in favour of the Northern Hemisphere's manufacturers?
With economist Philippe Dessertine
After Covid-19... What changes will occur in the global economy? Based on this projection, how will industrial models have to adjust in order to remain in the race? What about sourcing? Can you offer any valuable advice to the entrepreneurs here?
Cocktail reception from 7:30 pm to 8:05 pm
3rd Part from 8:10 pm to 8:45 pm = How to win over the new generations Y and soon Z?
With consultant Stéphane Boutet
What about "well-being" at work? What about teleworking? What about benevolence at work? What about career plans? What about positive psychology?
4th part from 8:45pm to 9:20pm = Should business be glamorous? Who chooses who, the employer or the employee?
Reflecting on a new approach to successfully integrating generations Y and Z... How to hire them and then keep them, what are their expectations and their concerns?
Cocktail reception from 9:25 pm to 11:30 pm
GIFEC regularly organises events with its members. Here is a summary of the latest ones:
- 2021 Congress : in remote, interactive format to to keep the link alive despite the unprecedented health and economic crisis
- 2020 First webinar : with Philippe dessertine and main partners in distribution
- 2019 Congress : devoted to Gifec's 3-year strategy
- 2018 Meetings: "Artificial Intelligence for Business"
- 2017 Congress: " Supporting change in companies and the management of sales forces "
- 2016 Meetings: "Connected Objects and the Factory of the Future
- 2015 Congress: "Evolution of distribution: new channels, new stakeholders, what growth? "
- 2014 Meetings: "E-business"
- 2013 Congress: “Implementation of an e-commerce approach: strategy, impact on the sales function, e-marketing”
- 2012 Meetings: "40 years of GIFEC
- 2011 Congress: Winning Salespeople in a Changing Environment and the Impact of New Technologies."
- 2010 Meetings: "Has the health crisis changed customers' purchasing behaviour?"