what are the revolutions in the current and future DATA universe (Blockchain, NFT, Web3, Metaverse, etc.)
- What are the concrete impacts for enterprises (in general): individuals, new qualifications, new jobs and profiles, organisational models, ways of working, technical impact, certification pathways, the relationship with customers and distributors, the collection and exploitation of data, etc.
- What impacts in the industry at customer level, supplier distributors
How to prepare, what first steps?
new methods of motivating and managing sales forces
In the continuity of our work on the evolution of sales methods, we will approach the new methods of motivation and management of sales forces with the intervention of Gregory SPRIET, coach and mental trainer Fencing Team of France. Management trainer, former BtoB sales director.
- The new B2B sales environment and new sales profiles: bringing the marketing and sales frontier closer together, developing social selling, new organisations to adapt to hybrid work patterns, new career aspirations (development) personal (balance of life), cohabitation of different profiles of salespeople
- What’s new in the aspirations of sales people (standards and developments): recognition … non-financial, the search for meaning, social ethics and utility, confidence in its management, the quality of the bond, work organization and balance of life
- To adapt his manager, challenge and evolve his 3 positions of pilot, leader and coach
- To optimize its impact, develop its 4 quotients (contribution of high-level sport): Intellectual, Emotional, Relational and Physical
Conference by Nicolas CARON "Get up and sell."
Tuesday, September 13, GIFEC members welcomed Nicolas Caron for a very dynamic, interactive and inspiring conference echoing his best seller "Rise up and sell". He talked about the principles and mental postures to adopt to progress, gain efficiency and take pleasure in selling every day. Knowing and loving to sell is a must. Why? Because it all starts with a sale!!
On November 23rd, at our plenary meeting, we welcomed 4 speakers from 3MA and DO IT, who introduced us to the VIPros platform: an innovative solution to collect end-customer data, through a loyalty program.
You can review the presentation of the VIPros platform and the demonstration of the features available to VIPros member brands in your member area
This platform is currently mainly used by building craftsmen. We invite you to a working group on July 7 in video-conference on how to roll out VIPpros in the industrial supply trades.
Annual General Assembly in the morning from 10 am to noon. Then from 2 pm to 4 pm , legal conference on the latest developments in commercial negotiation law, with Maître Jean Christophe GRALL, followed by a time of questions and answers:
the applicable legislative framework, the consequences of the Ukrainian crisis on pricing, the execution of the sales contract:
force majeure, economic unpredictability, automatic revision of prices, renegotiation, etc...
What consequences for your 2023 terms and conditions: the lessons of the current situation!
The 16th GIFEC meeting will bring together, in a prestigious setting at the Hôtel Dieu in LYON, around 200 people: user customers, distributors, manufacturers, not forgetting our partners and journalists in the profession.
Renowned speakers will lead the evening on the following themes
What is Europe's industrial future?
What will be our choice of performance: economic, technological, ecological or human?
how to develop sales and get back to the end customer through distribution with VIPros.
with Alexandre Mirlicourtois, Director of Economic and Forecasting Studies at Xerfi
on the themes "what recovery after the crisis" and the evolution of the modes of distribution in industrial supplies.
interactive seminiare, with sub-group work, to build the GIFEC roadmap for the next two years in a collaborative way
First 100% on-line seminar of the Gifec, with Philippe Dessertine on the economic prospects after the health crisis, times of exchanges and brainstorming in small groups, and the testimonies of large groups of distribution: Marie Pierre Marchand of MABEO, Philippe Nantermoz from LEGALLAIS and Franck Neighbour of RUBIX.
Around the theme: Crisis accelerator of change: the new modes of management, customer relations and distribution.
How to organise the resumption of activity at the manufacturers, our distributors and our customers